Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Call on!

We are a group of four friends. There was a time when three of my friends began working. One worked as a producer for a broadcasting network, one as a content writer for a website and another at a call center. I was the only one who wasn’t working. This left me with a lot of time at hand and definitely quite jobless!!!

Every time I needed someone to talk to, I found my friends busy. They didn’t seem to have time for me. In this fast paced world, it is so difficult to find someone who is willing to listen to what we have to say … who will talk to us when we are depressed … who will encourage us when we are discouraged. Everybody is busy. No one has time for another. For some of us, even our families don’t seem to have time for us. The situation out here is depressing.

Nevertheless, I found hope … hope in Someone Who was willing to be there for me every step of the way. God assures us through His word, the Bible that we can always call Him and He is sure to answer us. I called to Him and He answered me. He is sure to answer you as well. You see, He is NEVER too busy to listen to us. He loves and cares for us. He is always there for us. We just need to call Him and He will answer.

No comments: