Thursday, January 18, 2007

"For I know the future" - God

I was very upset the other day. I felt like sobbing. I was very confused. I had nothing planned out for my life. What will I do after graduation? Where will I go? What kind of a job did I want to do? I didn’t have a clue. I wanted to help myself but found solace in nothing.

I thought a stroll down memory lane would do me some good. I thought about my childhood … how wonderful it was … I recalled all the good stuff and the bad.
I looked back in time and thought of where I was ten years back and where I am now. I had come a long way.

It was then that I realized how my life just fell into place. It was as if my life was planned. It was then that I understood that although now I feel lost and confused, I am sure to see the purpose of my life some day because God says in the Bible, “I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future”.

For those of us who are confused … for those of us who don’t know what to do or where to go, here is a word assurance – There is hope in Jesus Christ – He knows the plans He has for us!

2 comments:

inkhorn said...

What a comforting thought!! yeah He knows and He will take care...thanks for reminding me busky babe!! :)

Unknown said...

hey.. u know wat things realy smtimes do do wrong.. i feel the way u did tht day... i dnt realy know wat to do but after readin this page of urs i feel gud thnx a lot...God bless u abundantly