Thursday, January 18, 2007

Through and Through

My cousin was married into a known family at a very young age. After about two years her parents and her in-laws began having certain misunderstandings. My cousin gave birth to my niece under tense circumstances in the family.

By the time my niece was 6months old, things turned from bad to worse with the family. My cousin went back home to her parents. We didn’t know what to do. We were all fighting a battle and my cousin fought the biggest one. Her marriage was going through a rough patch. It was on the verge of breaking but praise the Lord it didn’t. Everyone was hurt and we wanted some one to understand us. When the world didn’t understand the pain we were going through, Jesus Christ did!

Many a times we face circumstances where we feel the need to be understood. We feel lonely and we wonder if there is at least one person who can understand us. Today I want you to know that the Lord Jesus Christ understands! He knows you through and through because He created your inmost being. He knit you together in your mother’s womb. Trust Him! He is the only one who understands.

No comments: